For each quadratic you will be given the exact number of each size tile.
- Arrange these tiles into the form of a rectangle.
- To flip a rectangular tile, select it with the mouse and press the
- Once you have correctly arranged the tiles into a rectangle, you can
determine the factors of the quadratic by adding the terms along the top
and left sides of your rectangle.
Use only positive coefficients
- Only equal length sides may touch
- You may not lay two equally sized tiles of different color next to